How to Trade Digital Options and Withdraw Money from Quotex
By Quotex Trader
How to Trade Digital Options at Quotex
Option is a derivative financial instrument based on any underlying asset, such as a stock, a currency pair, oil, etc.
What are digital options?
DIGITAL OPTION - a non-standard option that is used to make a profit on price movements of such assets for a certain period of time.
A digital option, depending on the terms agreed upon by the parties to the transaction, at a time determined by the parties, brings a fixed income (the difference between the trade income and the price of the asset) or loss (in the amount of the value of the asset).
Since the digital option is purchased in advance at a fixed price, the size of the profit, as well as the size of the potential loss, are known even before the trade.
Another feature of these deals is the time limit. Any option has its own term (expiration time or conclusion time).
Regardless of the degree of change in the price of the underlying asset (how much it has become higher or lower), in case of winning an option, a fixed payment is always made. Therefore, your risks are limited only by the amount for which the option is acquired.
What are the varieties of digital options?
Making an option trade, you must choose the underlying asset that will underlie the option. Your forecast will be carried out on this asset.
Simply, buying a digital contract, you are actually betting on the price movement of such an underlying asset.
An underlying asset is an “item” whose price is taken into account when concluding a trade. As the underlying asset of digital options, the most sought-after products on the markets usually act. There are four types of them:
- securities (shares of world companies)
- currency pairs (EUR / USD, GBP / USD, etc.)
- raw materials and precious metals (oil, gold, etc.)
- indices (SP 500, Dow, dollar index, etc.)
There is no such thing as a universal underlying asset. When choosing it, you can only use your own knowledge, intuition, and various kinds of analytical information, as well as market analysis for a particular financial instrument.
1. Choose asset for trading: Currencies, Commodities, Crypto or Indices
How to Trade digital options?
- You can scroll through the list of assets. The assets that are available to you are colored white. Click on the assest to trade on it.
- You can trade on multiple assets at once. Click on the “+” button left from the asset section. The asset you choose will add up.
The percentage next to the asset determines its profitability. The higher the percentage – the higher your profit in case of success.
Example. If a $10 trade with a profitability of 80% closes with a positive outcome, $18 will be credited to your balance. $10 is your investment, and $8 is a profit.
Some asset’s profitability may vary depending on the expiration time of a trade and throughout the day depending on the market situation.
All trades close with the profitability that was indicated when they were opened.
2. Choose an Expiration Time
The expiration period is the time after which the trade will be considered completed (closed) and the result is automatically summed up.
When concluding a trade with digital options, you independently determine the time of execution of the transaction (1 minute, 2 hours, month, etc.).
3. Set the amount you’re going to invest. The minimum amount for a trade is $1, the maximum – $1000, or an equivalent in your account currency. We recommend you start with small trades to test the market and get comfortable.
4. Analyze the price movement on the chart and make your forecast. Choose Up (Green) or Down (Red) options depending on your forecast. If you expect the price to go up, press "Up" and if you think the price to go down, press "Down"
5. Wait for the trade to close to find out whether your forecast was correct. If it was, the amount of your investment plus the profit from the asset would be added to your balance. If your forecast was incorrect – the investment would not be returned.
You can monitor the Progress of your Order under The Trades
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
There are three possible outcomes in the digital options market:
What are the possible results of the placed trades?
1) in the event that your prognosis of determining the direction of the price movement of the underlying asset is correct, you receive income.
2) if by the time the option was concluded your forecast turned out to be erroneous, you incur a loss limited by the size of the asset value (i.e., in fact, you can only lose your investment).
3) if the outcome of the trade is zero (the price of the underlying asset has not changed, the option is concluded at the price at which it was purchased), you return your investment.Thus, the level of your risk is always limited only by the size of the asset value.
There are several factors that affect the size of your profit:
What determines profit size?
- the liquidity of the asset you have chosen in the market (the more the asset is in demand in the market, the more profit you will receive)
- the time of the trade (the liquidity of an asset in the morning and the liquidity of an asset in the afternoon can vary significantly)
- tariffs of a brokerage company
- changes in the market (economic events, changes in part of a financial asset, etc.)
You do not have to calculate the profit yourself.
How can I calculate the profit for a trade?
A feature of digital options is a fixed amount of profit per transaction, which is calculated as a percentage of the value of the option and does not depend on the degree of change in this value. Suppose if the price changes in the direction predicted by you by only 1 position, you will earn 90% of the value of the option. You will earn the same amount if the price changes to 100 positions in the same direction.
To determine the amount of profit, you must perform the following steps:
- choose the asset that will underlie your option
- indicate the price for which you would have purchased the option
- determine the time of the trade, after these actions, the platform will automatically display the exact percentage of your profit, in case of a correct prognosis
The yield of a digital option is fixed immediately upon its acquisition, therefore you do not need to wait for unpleasant surprises in the form of a reduced percentage at the end of the trade.
As soon as the trade is closed, your balance will automatically be replenished by the amount of this profit.
The fact is that a digital option is the simplest type of derivative financial instrument. In order to make money in the digital options market, you do not need to predict the value of the market price of an asset that it can reach.
What is the gist of digital options trading?
The principle of the trading process is reduced only to the solution of one single task - the price of an asset will increase or decrease by the time the contract is executed.
The aspect of such options is that it does not matter to you at all, that the price of the underlying asset will go one hundred points or only one, from the moment the trade is concluded to its close. It is important for you to determine only the direction of movement of this price.
If your prognosis is correct, in any case you get a fixed income.
To get a profit in the digital options market, you only need to correctly predict which way the price of the asset you have chosen will go (up or down). Therefore, for a stable income you need:
How to learn quickly how to make money in the digital options market?
- develop your own trading strategies, in which the number of correctly predicted trades will be maximum, and follow them
- diversify your risks
Company earns with customers. Therefore, it is interested in the share of profitable transactions significantly prevailing over the share of unprofitable ones, due to the fact that the Company has a percentage of payments for a successful trading strategy chosen by the Client.
At what expense does the Company pay profit to the Client in case of successful trade?
In addition, trades conducted by the Client together constitute the trading volume of the Company, which is transferred to a broker or exchange, which in turn are included in the pool of liquidity providers, which together leads to an increase in the liquidity of the market itself.
Trading platform - a software complex that allows the Client to conduct trades (operations) using different financial instruments. It has also accesses to various information such as the value of quotations, real-time market positions, actions of the Company, etc.
What is a trading platform and why is it needed?
How to Withdraw Money at Quotex
The procedure for withdrawing capital is extremely simple and is carried out through your individual account.
How to Withdraw from Quotex?
The method that you have chosen to deposit the account is also a method of withdrawing funds
For example, if you made a deposit to your account via the Visa payment system, you will also withdraw money via the Visa payment system.
When it comes to the withdrawal of a sufficiently large amount, the Company may request verification (verification is requested at the Companys sole discretion), which is why it is very important to register an account individually for yourself in order to confirm your rights to it at any time.
1. Go to Withdrawal
2. Choose payment Method
Withdraw money using Bitcoin so enter the address of bitcoin we want to receive in "Purse" and Input the amount we want to withdraw.
3. Enter the Pin-code, they send to your email. Click "Confirm"
4. Your request has successfully sent
Checking all your Withdrawal request, click "Transaction"
You see the latest request as below
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
No. The company does not charge any fee for either the deposit or for the withdrawal operations.
Is there any fee for depositing or withdrawing funds from the account?
However, it is worth considering that payment systems can charge their fee and use the internal currency conversion rate.
On average, the withdrawal procedure takes from one to five days from the date of receipt of the corresponding request of the Client and depends only on the volume of simultaneously processed requests. The company always tries to make payments directly on the day the request is received from the Client.
How long does it take to withdraw funds?
The minimum withdrawal amount is 10 US dollars for most payment systems.
What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
The minimum withdrawal amount for Bitcoin is 50 USD.
Usually, additional documents to withdraw funds are not needed . But the Company at its discretion may ask you to confirm your personal data by requesting certain documents. Usually this is done in order to prevent activities related to illegal trade, financial fraud, as well as the use of funds obtained illegally.
Do I need to provide any documents to make a withdrawal?
The list of such documents is minimum, and the operation to provide them will not take you much time and effort.
Tags quotex withdrawal quotex withdrawal rules quotex withdrawal time quotex withdrawal bonus quotex withdrawal methods quotex withdrawal options quotex withdrawal review quotex minimum withdrawal quotex withdrawal problem quotex withdrawal issues withdraw from quotex how to withdraw on quotex how to withdraw from quotex how to withdraw money on quotex how to withdraw money from quotex withdraw money from quotex how to trade binary options with quotex trading binary options with quotex binary options with quotex trade binary options for beginners how to binary option trade trade binary options demo how to trade binary option how to do binary trading how to play binary trading how to trade in quotex quotex demo trade trading quotex trading on quotex quotex trading platform how to trade using quotex trading with quotex trade digital options at quotex trade digital options in quotex how to trade digital options quotex web trading platform quotex trading app quotex trading malaysia